FIRST LET’S TALK ABOUT WHY IT IS SO HARD TO DO PULL-UPS ( As 10-15 pull-ups is considered to be excellent ):
- The first thing which act as resistance is gravity.
- Next is the distance between your shoulders and bars ( you know why ).
- Next up is your body-weight itself more the body weight the stronger arms you need to pull yourself up.
- Here gender also play’s a role, usually men have more upper body strength than women so it’s easier for men in comparison with women.( Sorry super feminist it’s scientific).
WHICH MUSCLE’S PLAYS VITAL ROLE IN PERFORMING PULL-UPS.
- appart from your arms,the strength of your latissimus dorsi (or upper back muscle).
- and trapezius muscle (which carries and moves your shoulders)
- so by training these muscle it is slightly easier for you to do pull-ups more than others.
FOR THE BEGINNERS :
- DO PERFORM HANGING ON THE BARS START FROM APPROX 30 SEC.
- DO SHOULDER PULL UPS.
- DO NEGATIVE PULL UPS.
LET GET STARTED:
- Grip the bar tightly with both your hand and arms should be parallel to the shoulder and your palms away from you.
- Try to pull yourself up and it should be firmly and easily go.
- Take your chin over the bar than only one pull is count.
- while doing your back should be tight and your neck is in relaxed position.
- Make sure your ears don’t touches your arms.
- Now while going down make sure you go easily, and slowly.
- Do not hang